ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe BIOS 1013 Publisher's description
ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe BIOS 1013
Please do read the description before updating BIOS
To avoid crashing file system, please do update the chipset driver to below version prior to this Bios.
For WinXP 32bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.65 or later
For WinXP 64bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.65 or later
For Win2k/2003 32bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.66 or later
For Win2003 64bit system, please download and update chipset drivers V6.66 or later
1. Support new CPUs.
2. Update nVidia onboard Lan PXE ROM to V215.0503
3. Fixed system will hang in memory test 2.09GB if Quick Boot disabled.
4. Change class code of SATA to fit new Driver (WHQL) if RAID is enabled.
5. Fixed system cannot detect ARC 12xx Serial ATA RAID Host adapter.
6. Fixed K8 Vcore will set wrong value under AI-Booster.
-Supports AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64FX/Athlon 64 X2/Athlon 64
- NVIDIA nForce4 SLI
- PCI Express Architecture
- SATA 3Gb/s
- Dual RAID
- Dual Gigabit LAN & AI NET2
- NV Firewall
- AI NOS
- AI Audio (8-channel Audio)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.