ASUS A8N-SLI BIOS 1004 Publisher's description
ASUS A8N-SLI BIOS 1004
1. Fixed S3 resume fail in SLI mode.
2. Support CPU Voltage warning message on POST.
3. Modify SETUP String and its description of DRAM Over 4G remapping function.
4. Add CHIP Fan message ITEM and change Chassis Fan checking default to disabled.
5. Fixed show wrong device (ZIP) on summary screen when PATA controller was disabled.
6. Update awdflash utility to support BIOS can be updated when EMM386 is loaded.
7. Update NVRAID BIOS to 4.81.
-Supports AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64FX/Athlon 64 X2/Athlon 64
- NVIDIA nForce4 SLI
- PCI Express Architecture
- SATA 3Gb/s
- NV RAID
- AI NET2
- NV Firewall
- AI NOS
- AI Audio (8-channel Audio)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.