Asus A8N-E Bios 1003 Publisher's description
Asus A8N-E Bios 1003
1. Support new CPUs.
2. Support CPU Voltage warning message on POST
3. Add Help String for AI-NET.
4. Add AI-Selector Item
5. Modify SETUP String and it's discription of DRAM Over 4G remapping function
6. Update NVRAID BIOS to 4.81 to fix new line issue.
7. Fixed show wrong device (ZIP) on summary screen when PATA controller was disabled.
8. Update awdflash to v1.11
9.Improve compatibility with some memory modules
10.Update awdflash utility to support BIOS can be updated when EMM386 is loaded.
-Supports AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64FX/Athlon 64 X2/Athlon 64
- NVIDIA nForce 4 Ultra
- PCI Express Architecture
- AI NOS
- PEG Link
- Precision Tweaker
- AI NET2
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.