Asrock X58 Extreme Bios 1.0 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock X58 Extreme Bios 1.0
1. Intel Socket 1366 Core i7 Processor Extreme Edition / Core i7 Processor Supports Intel Dynamic Speed Technology
2. System Bus up to 6400 MT/s; Intel QuickPath Interconnect
3. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
4. Intel X58 + ICH10R Chipsets
5. Advanced V8 Power Phase Design
6. Supports Triple Channel DDR3 2000(OC)/1866(OC)/1600(OC)/1333(OC)/1066 (6 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 24GB
* Supports DDR3 ECC, un-buffered memory with Intel Workstation 1S Xeon processors 3500 series
* Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (blue @ x16 mode, orange @ x4 mode) (Double-wide slot spacing between each PCI-E slot)
* Supports ATI CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and Quad CrossFireX
* Supports NVIDIA SLI and Quad SLI
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, 1, RAID10, RAID 5 and Intel Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connector
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* EuP Ready
* Smart Switch
* Dr. Debug
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card
* I/O Panel : 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 7 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connector, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.