Asrock X38TurboTwins-WiFi BIOS 1.00 Publisher's description
Asrock X38TurboTwins-WiFi BIOS 1.00
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
3. Intel X38 + ICH9R Chipsets
4. Compatible with all FSB1600/1333/1066/800MHz CPUs
5. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800 (4 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 8GB and Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 4GB
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode)
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and IntelÂ® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 2 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
* 1 x WiFi header
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec), DTS (Digital Theater Systems)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Supports I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology), ASRock OC Tuner
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module and 1 x Antenna
* ASRock 1394_SPDIF I/O Plus: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 2 x eSATAII Ports, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 6 ready-to-use USB Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.