ASRock Penryn1600SLIX3-WiFi BIOS 1.00 Publisher's description
ASRock Penryn1600SLIX3-WiFi BIOS 1.00
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI Chipset
3. All Solid Capacitor design
4. Compatible with FSB1600/1333MHz CPUs
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533 x 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Supports NVIDIA SLI and 3-Way SLI
* 3 x PCI Express x16 slots (white @ x16 mode, yellow @ x8 mode)
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD and RAID 5), NCQ and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector, supports NCQ and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec), DTS (Digital Theater Systems)
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Bundle: 1 x ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module, 1 x Antenna, 1 x ASRock SLI Bridge and 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI Bridge
* ASRock WiFi_eSATAII I/O Plus : 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 1 x eSATAII port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.