Asrock P67 Extreme4 Motherboard BIOS 143A (Beta) Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock P67 Extreme4 Motherboard BIOS 143A (Beta)
1. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
2. Digi Power, Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design
3. Supports IntelВ® K-Series unlocked CPU
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
5. Supports ATIв„ў Quad CrossFireXв„ў, 3-Way CrossFireXв„ў and CrossFireXв„ў
6. Supports NVIDIAВ® Quad SLIв„ў and SLIв„ў
7. 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 4 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
8. Dr. Debug, Smart Swith Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
9. Supports ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU), Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, Multi-Speed Fan Control, AIWI, APP Charger, SmartView
10. Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
11. 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PROв„ў and Premium Blu-ray audio support
12. ErP/EuP Ready
* Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial
* Free Bundle : 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card , 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, 1 x Rear USB 3.0 Bracket
1. Add Vcore maximum to 1.7V.
2. BCLK interval change to 0.1 MHz.
3. Add "Internal PLL Overvoltage" to improve K series CPU OC capability.
4. Add screen capture function in BIOS setup. Press F12 to capture.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.