Asrock P55 Extreme Bios 1.70 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock P55 Extreme Bios 1.70
Modify for 'Intelligent Energy Saver'.
1. Supports the Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i5 Processors in the LGA1156 Package
2. Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology
3. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
4. Intel P55 Chipset
5. Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design
6. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2600+(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory, 4 x DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 16GB
* Supports ATI CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and Quad CrossFireX
* Supports NVIDIA SLI and Quad SLI
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (Single at x16 or Dual at x8/x8 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (at x4 mode, 2.5GT/s), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot (2.5GT/s)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and Intel Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connector
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 1 x Power Switch with LED
* 1 x Reset Switch with LED
* 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
* 1 x TPM header
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* EuP 2.0 Ready (supported by Nuvoton NCT3016 IC)
* Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* Premium Blu-ray audio support
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_2S Card
* I/O Panel: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 7 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connector, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 1 x Clear CMOS Switch with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.