Asrock P4VM900-SATA2 Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
Asrock P4VM900-SATA2 Bios 1.10
1. Socket 478 for Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron D (Prescott, Northwood, Willamate) processors
2. VIA P4M900 + VIA VT8237S Chipsets
* Supports FSB 800/533/400 MHz processors and H-T Technology
* Supports DDR400 x 2 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
* Integrated VIA Delta Chrome Graphics, DirectX 9.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* 2 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD) and Hot Plug functions
* 5.1 CH Windows Vista Basic Level HD Audio (Realtek ALC660VD Audio Codec), 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Windows Vista Basic Logo Ready
* ASRock 6CH I/O Plus: 6 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.