Asrock P4S61 Bios 1.20 Publisher's description
Asrock P4S61 Bios 1.20
* FSB 800/533/400MHz
* DDR 400/333/266, 3x DDR slots
* Support Hyper-Threading Technology
* Integrated Real 256E 3D graphics, AGP8X/4X 1.5V
* Hybrid Booster - safe overclocking
* ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* 5.1 Channel 3D audio.
* default 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc..
CPU - Socket Socket 478, for Intel Pentium 4/Celeron
- Std.: FSB 800/533/400 MHz
Chipset - SiS 661FX+963L
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
Memory - DDR400/333/266
- 3 x DDR slots, Max. 3GB DDR
BIOS - 2Mb AMI BIOS with ACPI, SM BIOS 2.3.1, PnP
Audio, Video and Networking
Graphics - Int. Real 256E 3D Graphics
- Max. 64MB shared memory
Audio - AC97 CODEC
- 5.1 Channel Audio
LAN - 802.3u, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, WOL supported
Expansion / Connectivity
Slots - 1x AGP8X/4X v1.5
- 3x PCI slots, PCI 2.2
- 1x AMR( shared w/PCI 3)
Connector - IDE 2 x ATA 133/100/66/33
- Floppy 1 connector
- SIR/CIR 1/0
- CPU/Chassis FAN connectors
- 20 pin ATX power connector
- CD/AUX/ audio in (on audio model only)
- Front panel audio connector (on audio model only)
Rear Panel I/O ASROCK I/O
- Keyboard PS2 x1
- Mouse PS2 x1
- USB2.0: 4 ports default on rear panel + 2 ports upgrade via header
- Serial - 1 COM port bracket
- 1x Parallel
- 1x Game/MIDI
- 1x RJ45 LAN
- Audio I/O Line In/Line Out/Mic.
- VGA x 1
Other Features / Miscellaneous
Hybrid Booster - CPU Frequency Stepless Control
- AGP/PCI frequency control
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
Support CD - Drivers
- Bundle CD includes: Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc..
Accessories - Quick Installation Guide
- Support CD
- Floppy/ATA 100 cables
- 1x COM port bracket
Form Factor - MicroATX
OS - Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP compliant
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. Socket 478 for Intel P4 processor
2. SiS 661FX chipset.