Asrock P45XE Bios 1.5 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock P45XE Bios 1.5
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron, Supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
3. Intel P45+ ICH10 Chipsets
4. Compatible with FSB2000/1600/1333/1066/800 MHz CPUs
5. Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1200/1066/800/667, 4 x DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 8GB
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, blue @ x8 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* 1 x WiFi/USB header
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, Extra ESD Protection
* Supports I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* ASRock SPDIF I/O Plus: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 2 x eSATAII ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.