Asrock P45TS-R Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
Asrock P45TS-R Bios 1.10
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
3. Intel P45+ ICH10R Chipsets
4. Compatible with FSB2000/1600/1333/1066/800 MHz CPUs
5. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333/1066 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 4GB and Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667 (4 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 8GB
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and Intel Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology)
* Supports Smart BIOS
* ASRock 1394_SPDIF I/O: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x eSATAII port, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.