Asrock P43D1600Twins-1394 Bios 1.90 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock P43D1600Twins-1394 Bios 1.90
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. All Solid Capacitor design
3. Intel P43 ICH10 Chipsets
4. Supports FSB1600/1333/1066/800 MHz CPUs
5. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333/1066 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 4GB and Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667 (4 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 8GB
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Supports I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology) ,ASRock OC Tuner
* ASRock 1394_SPDIF I/O: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x eSATAII Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.