Asrock N68PV-GS Bios 1.40 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock N68PV-GS Bios 1.40
Patch Logitech USB illuminated Keyboard (LZ838BH).
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipset
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, 2 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* NVIDIA PureVideo Ready
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 5.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC662 Audio Codec)
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, Extra ESD Protection
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.