Asrock M3A770DE Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock M3A770DE Bios 1.10
1. Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom II X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) and Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 processors
2. Supports CPU up to 140W
3. Supports AMD OverDrive with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
4. AMD 770 + SB710 Chipsets
5. FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
6. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 16GB
* Supports ATI CrossFireX
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, orange @ x4 mode)
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 2 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connectors
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* EuP Ready
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (VIA VT1708S Audio Codec with QSound)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 4 x ready-to-use USB 2.0 ports, 2 x Powered eSATAII/USB Connectors, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.