ASRock K8Upgrade-760GX BIOS 1.40 Publisher's description
ASRock K8Upgrade-760GX BIOS 1.40
1. Socket 754 for AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors
2. SiS760GX chipset
* For 64-bit AMD Athlon 64 and 32-bit Sempron processor
* SiS760GX Chipset, Hyper-Transport Technology
* AMD Cool'n'Quiet Technology
* ASRock Future CPU Port: Socket939 upgrade interface for ASRock 939CPU Board(Optional)
* Int. Mirage2 Graphics with DirectX8.1 support, AGP8X
* Hybrid Booster, SerialATA 1.5Gb/s, RAID 0,1,JBOD, SATA_HDD Hotplug
* USB2.0, 5.1channel Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* PC cillin Anti-Virus, ASRock PC DIY
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. System should boot up correctly if a blank CD-R or CD-RW disk is in the USB Plextor CD-RW writer.
2. Updated VGA BIOS to version 2.17.00.
3. During the POST, press Ctrl+Home should not cuase system restart.
4. Updated SATA boot ROM to version 1.06.
5. On-board VGA should work correctly if aperture size is set to 256 MB in the BIOS setup.
6. Fine tuned ASUS V8170 AGP card.
7. Cool' n' Quiet function should be working with K8 Sempron 3300+ 754 pin.