Asrock K7VT2 Bios 1.30 Publisher's description
Asrock K7VT2 Bios 1.30
1. Open "AGP Fast Write" setup item in Advanced Chipset Configuration setup group. Default is "Disabled".
2. TV card can work.
3. Changed Boot Menu key to .
4. Display 'ACPI Compliant BIOS' in Post Sign On message.
5. Changed "PME# Power On" setup string to "PCI Devices Power On".
6. While Legacy USB is disabled, USB boot device still can boot.
7. Removed unnecessary beep sound during post.
8. BIOS can detect the CPU FAN speed which is less than 2600 RPM.
9. Adds a SETUP option to set SDRAM CAS latency.
10. Creative sound card works under Win 98SE/ME.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.