Asrock K7VM2 Bios 1.80 Publisher's description
Asrock K7VM2 Bios 1.80
1. Socket A(462) for AMD processor
2. VIA KM266 Chipset
* ASRock U-COP
* DDR 266/200
* Integrated ProSavarage8 3DGraphic.
* 1 slot for AGP 4X/2X universal.
* Supports both DDR and SDRAM memory modules to provide you best flexibility and save your cost.
* ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* ATA 133 supported
* On board default 10/100LAN and Audio.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. BIOS should show correct CPU frequency if "CPU Host Frequency" is set to "Auto".
2. Updage KM266 VGA BIOS to version 78.60.00.10.
3. Show white light warning message on the POST if system failed and retry to boot up for more than twice.
4. System should not hang up when entering hardware monitor in Advanced setup of BIOS.
5. The value of +5 V should be shown correctly.
6. Support future WinFlash utility.
7. Temperature of Thunderbird CPU should be shown correctly.
8. Open "AGP Fast Write" option in Advanced Chipset Configuration. The default value is "Disabled".
9. Creative sound card should be working in legacy mode.
10. Changed Boot Menu key to .
11. Support K7VM2 R 3.0 hardware reversion.