ASRock K7S8XE R3.0 BIOS 1.40 Publisher's description
ASRock K7S8XE R3.0 BIOS 1.40
* ASRock U-COP
* FSB 400MHz
* DDR 400/333/266/200
* 1 x AGP 8X/4X 1.5Volt
* Hybrid Booster - a safe overclocking feature
* 5 PCI slots, ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* ATA 133 supported.
* 5.1 Channel audio.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc.
* Microsoft "Designed for Windows XP" certification
1. SiS 180 SATA card can be selected from boot menu.
2. Create a BIOS setup option to enable or disable USB 2.0 controller.
3. RTC alarm power on function should work correctly after shutting down from XP.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. Socket A(462) for AMD processor.
2. SiS 748 Chipset.