Asrock K7S8XE+ Bios 1.60 Publisher's description
Asrock K7S8XE+ Bios 1.60
1. Socket A(462) for AMD processor
2. SiS 748 Chipset
* Supporting Socket 462 AMD 32-bit Sempron, Athlon, Athlon XP, Duron
* FSB 400/333/266/200 MHz
* ASRock U-COP
* FSB 400MHz
* DDR 400/333/266/200
* 1 x AGP 8X/4X 1.5Volt
* Hybrid Booster - a safe overclocking feature
* 5 PCI slots, ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s, RAID 0,1,JBOD, SATA HDD HotPlug, and ATA 133 supported.
* 5.1 Channel audio.
* ASRock I/O Plus - supports up to 8 USB2.0 ports
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. Updated SATA boot ROM to 096a.
2. Added "IDE Driving" option and set default to Strong.
3. The fan speed should be shown correctly if it is under 1400 RPM.
4. AMD Athlon XP 2600+ should be detected correctly.