Asrock K10N78FullHD-hSLI R2.0 Bios 1.60 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock K10N78FullHD-hSLI R2.0 Bios 1.60
1. Support for Socket AM2 / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
3. NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Chipset
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2 CPU , and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce8 Series DX10 VGA, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports NVIDIA Hybrid SLI
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0 1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* NVIDIA PureVideo HD Ready
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* 1 x WiFi/E header, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.