Asrock K10N78-1394 Bios 1.20 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock K10N78-1394 Bios 1.20
Modify Hybrid SLI code for Instant Boot.
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Supports CPU up to 140W
3. Solid Capacitor for CPU power
4. ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time)
5. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
6. NVIDIA GeForce 8200 Chipset
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Supports NVIDIA Hybrid SLI
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 8200, DX10 VGA, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* NVIDIA PureVideo HD Ready
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio
* 1 x USB/WiFi header
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, Extra ESD Protection
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.