ASRock K10N750SLI-WiFi BIOS 1.00 Publisher's description
ASRock K10N750SLI-WiFi BIOS 1.00
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. All Solid Capacitor design
3. NVIDIA nForce 750a SLI Chipset
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Supports NVIDIA SLI and Hybrid SLI GeFroce Boost
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, blue @ x8 mode)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector (shared with 1 SATAII port)
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection, supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec), DTS (Digital Theater Systems) support
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module and 1 x Antenna, 1 x ASRock SLI Bridge, 1 x ASRock SLI/XFire Switch Card
* ASRock WiFi_SPDIF I/O: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x eSATAII port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.