Asrock GE Pro-m2 Bios 1.90 Publisher's description
Asrock GE Pro-m2 Bios 1.90
1. Socket 478 for Intel P4 processor
2. SiS 650GX chipset
* Hybrid Booster - a safe overclocking feature
* FSB 533/400MHz
* DDR 333/266/200
* Integrated Real 256 3D Graphic.
* 1 slot for AGP 4X/2X universal.
* ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* ATA 133 supported.
* 5.1 Channel audio.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc..
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. When system resume from hibernation, "The system failed to boot several times" warning message
should not be shown.
2. System can boot to USB-FDD if "Try Other Boot Devices" is set to "Yes".
3. Added "Flexibility" setup with "Disabled"(Default) and "Enabled" options.
Also press "Home" key right after power on will force "Flexibility" setup to "Enabled".