Asrock G965M-S Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock G965M-S Bios 1.10
-LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
-Intel G965 + ICH8 Chipsets
* Supports FSB1066/800/533 MHz
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533, 2 x DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 8GB
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3000, DirectX 9.0, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
* 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* 5.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, ASRock OC Tuner, Smart BIOS, Intelligent Energy Saver
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA Port, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.