Asrock G41M-LE/H Bios 1.0 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock G41M-LE/H Bios 1.0
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. Intel G41 + ICH7 Chipsets
3. Supports FSB1333/1066/800/533 MHz CPUs
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066(OC)/800/667/533, 2 x DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 8GB
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500, DirectX 10, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 352MB
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Multi VGA Output: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI (with DVI to HDMI converter)
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, Extra ESD Protection
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (VIA VT1708S Audio Codec)
* Windows 7 Hardware Ready
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* 1 x bundled DVI to HDMI converter
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.