Asrock G Pro Bios 1.40 Publisher's description
Asrock G Pro Bios 1.40
* Max. FSB 533MHz (over-clocking), DDR 266/200
* Integrated Real 256 3D Graphics
* Supports both DDR and SDRAM memory modules to provide you best flexibility and save your cost.
* ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port.
* 5.1 Channel audio.
* default 10/100 Ethernet LAN.
* Multi-languages Quick Installation Guide.
* Bundle CD includes Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc..
CPU - Socket 478, Intel Pentium 4
- FSB : 400MHz , Max: 533MHz(over-clocking)
Chipset - SiS 650 Series
Memory - Max. 2GB DDR or 2GB SDRAM
- DDR 2 x DDR, DDR266/200
- SDRAM 2 x SDRAM, PC133/100
BIOS - 2Mb AMI BIOS with ACPI, SM BIOS 2.3.0, PnP
Audio, Video and Networking
Graphics - Chip Integrated Real 256 3D Graphic
- Memory Max. 64MB
Audio - Chip AC97 CODEC
- Channel 5.1 CH
LAN - 802.3u, 10/100 Ethernet LAN, WOL supported
Expansion / Connectivity
Slots - AGP 1, AGP 4X/2X universal
- PCI 3 slots, PCI 2.2
- AMR 1 shared w/PCI 3
Connector - IDE 2 x ATA 133/100/66/33
- Floppy 1 connector
- 1 x SIR
- CPU/Chassis FAN connectors
- 20 pin ATX power connector
- CD/AUX/ audio in (on audio model only)
- Front panel audio connector (on audio model only)
Rear Panel I/O ASROCK I/O
- Keyboard PS2 x1
- Mouse PS2 x1
- USB2.0 4 ports default on rear panel + 2 ports upgrade via header
- Serial 1 COM port bracket
- Parallel 1
- Game/MIDI 1
- LAN 1 x RJ45
- Audio I/O Line In/Line Out/Mic.
- VGA 1
Other Features / Miscellaneous
Hybrid Booster - ASRock U-COP
Support CD - Drivers
- Bundle CD includes: Anti Virus Software, ASRock PC DIY Live Demo, Audio Player, etc..
Accessories - Quick Installation Guide
- Support CD
- Floppy/ATA 133/100 cables
- 1x COM port bracket
Form Factor - MicroATX
OS - Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP compliant
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. Socket 478 for Intel P4 processor
2. SiS 650 chipset