Asrock Fatal1ty P67 Professional Motherboard BIOS 1.50 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock Fatal1ty P67 Professional Motherboard BIOS 1.50
1. Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
2. Digi Power, Advanced V16 + 2 Power Phase Design
3. Supports IntelВ® K-Series unlocked CPU
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
5. Supports ATIв„ў Quad CrossFireXв„ў, 3-Way CrossFireXв„ў and CrossFireXв„ў
6. Supports NVIDIAВ® Quad SLIв„ў and SLIв„ў
7. Dual PCIE GLAN with Teaming function
8. 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 6 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
9. Dr. Debug, Smart Swith Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
10. Supports Fatal1ty F-Stream, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, Multi-Fan Speed Control, AIWI, APP Charger, SmartView
11. Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
12. 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PROв„ў and Premium Blu-ray audio support
13. ErP/EuP Ready
* Free Software : CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial
* Free Bundle : 1 x SLI_Bridge_2S Card , 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel, 1 x Rear USB 3.0 Bracket
SATA RAID Driver is for users who plan to install Windows OS on SATA / SATAII HDDs with RAID functions. To use RAID functions, you need to make a SATA RAID Driver floppy diskette before you install the operation system, such as Windows XP. If you do not plan to use RAID functions, it is not necessary to make a SATA RAID Driver floppy diskette. Please follow below steps for the usage of SATA RAID Driver:
1. Copy the SATA RAID Driver from our website to your SATA HDDs. Unzip it, and copy all the files and folders to an empty diskette.
2. Make sure that the вЂњSATA Operation ModeвЂќ option in BIOS setup is set to RAID mode.
3. Install Windows OS to your system. At the beginning of Windows setup, please press F6 and insert the SATA RAID Driver floppy diskette you just made. Then you are allowed to select the required driver to install after your system reading the SATA RAID Driver floppy diskette.
4. After Windows OS installation, use the RAID tool in our support CD to configure RAID arrays under BIOS or Windows environment.
For the details of RAID operation procedures, please refer to our user manual in the support CD or quick installation guide for further information.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.