Asrock ConRoe1333-eSATA2 BIOS 1.40 Publisher's description
Asrock ConRoe1333-eSATA2 BIOS 1.40
1. LGA 775 for Intel Dual Core Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium Dual Core / Pentium 4 / Celeron / Celeron D processors
2. Intel 945P/945G + ICH7R Chipsets
* Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs except Quad Core
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII667/533 x 4 DIMM slots with max. capacity up to 4GB
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 headers
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and IntelÂ® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s (shared with 2 SATAII ports), support "Hot Plug" function
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x USB+1394 bracket, providing 2 additional USB 2.0 ports and 1 IEEE 1394 port
* ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
Modify USB code.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.