ASRock AM2V890-VSTA BIOS 1.70 Publisher's description
ASRock AM2V890-VSTA BIOS 1.70
Patch audio for Windows Vista.
After updating to P1.70 or later version BIOS, please refer following notes.
1. If your CD is AV890-10, please go to directory of support CD to get audio driver. Please execute the â€œSetup.exeâ€ file from following directory of support CD.
ALiveSATA2-GLAN -> AV890-10
2. The yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager is unnecessary. It will not affect the system at all. Please follow below steps to remove it.
1. Right-click "My Computer" on your desktop, and click "Properties".
2. Select "Hardware", and click "Device Manager".
3. In "Device Manager", double-click the option "System Devices". You will find "VIA Standard PCI to PCIE Bridge" item with a yellow exclamation mark
4. Right-click "VIA Standard PCI to PCIE Bridge", and select "Uninstall". Confirm your choice by clicking "OK".
5. After a few seconds, click "Scan for hardware changes" icon on the top.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.