ASRock AM2NF3-VSTA BIOS 2.90 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
ASRock AM2NF3-VSTA BIOS 2.90
Updated CPU code.
1. Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
2. NVIDIA nForce3 250
* Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed AGP/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x AGP8X slot
* 2 x Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, 1, JBOD) and "Hot Plug" functions
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level Superior Audio (C-Media CM6501 Audio Codec with UAA architecture)
* Worldwide the only nForce3 MB with Windows Vista Premium Logo
* ASRock 8CH I/O: 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 7.1 channel audio jacks
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.