Asrock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 R3.0 Bios 2.60 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveXFire-eSATA2 R3.0 Bios 2.60
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. AMD 480X CrossFire Chipset
3. ATI SB600 Chipset
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot with PCIE Switch card or 2 x PCI Express Graphics slots for ATIâ„¢ CrossFire
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0 and RAID 1), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Free Bundle: 1 x USB bracket
* ASRock 6CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.