Asrock ALiveSATA2-GLAN BIOS 2.60 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveSATA2-GLAN BIOS 2.60
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 2 x Serial ATA 1.5 Gb/s, support RAID 0, 1, JBOD and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors by JMicron JMB 363 (PCIE x1 interface), support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jack
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron Processors
2. VIA K8T890 CF.