ASRock ALiveNF7G-HD720P BIOS 1.10 Publisher's description
ASRock ALiveNF7G-HD720P BIOS 1.10
* AMD LIVE!â„¢ Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Integrated NVIDIAÂ® GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports 720p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* NVIDIAÂ® PureVideoTM Ready
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* 7.1 CH WindowsÂ® Vistaâ„¢ Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* WindowsÂ® Vistaâ„¢ Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* ASRock DVI/H I/O: 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.