Asrock ALiveNF7G-FullHD R1.0 Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveNF7G-FullHD R1.0 Bios 1.10
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipsets
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533, 4 DIMM slots with maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* NVIDIA PureVideo Ready
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x WiFi/E header, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* ASRock 6CH_DVI I/O: 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.