Asrock ALiveNF5-VSTA R2.0 Bios 2.10 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveNF5-VSTA R2.0 Bios 2.10
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. NVIDIA nForce 520 Chipset
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533, 4 DIMM slots with maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, JBOD and RAID 5), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.