ASRock AliveNF5-VSTA BIOS 2.10 Publisher's description
ASRock AliveNF5-VSTA BIOS 2.10
1. Socket AM2 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 and Sempron processors
2. NVIDIA nForce 520 Chipset
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 x 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot, 2 x PCI Express x 1 slots
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.