Asrock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+ R3.0 BIOS 1.60 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+ R3.0 BIOS 1.60
1. Socket AM2 for AMD Phenom X4 / X2, Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / X2 / 64 and Sempron processors
2. NVIDIA nForce 520 Chipset
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s) processor
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector (shared with 1 SATAII port), supports NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Supports 2 x IEEE 1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* ASRock 1394_eSATAII I/O Plus: 1 x eSATAII port,1 x IEEE 1394 port, 4 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.