Asrock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+ BIOS 1.80 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveNF5-eSATA2+ BIOS 1.80
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s) processor
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 16GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors (shared with 2 SATAII ports), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x IEEE 1394 headers
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* Free Bundle: 1 x USB+1394 bracket, providing 2 additional USB 2.0 ports and 1 IEEE 1394 port
* ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O: 2 eSATAII ports, 2 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.