ASRock ALiveN570SLI-eSATA2 Bios 1.00 Publisher's description
ASRock ALiveN570SLI-eSATA2 Bios 1.00
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Chipset
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 800/667/533, 4 DIMM slots with maximum capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* Supports NVIDIA SLI
* 2 x PCI Express x16 slots (white @ x16 mode, yellow @ x8 mode)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD) and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector and "Hot Plug" function.
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* ASRock 1394_eSATAII I/O Plus: 1 x eSATAII port, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 4 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.