Asrock ALiveDual-eSATA2 Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
Asrock ALiveDual-eSATA2 Bios 1.10
1. Socket AM2 for AMD Phenom X4 / X2, Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / X2 / 64 and Sempron processors
2. NVIDIA M1695 Chipset
3. NVIDIA nForce3 250 Chipset
* FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* AMD LIVE! Ready
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 , 4 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 8GB
* ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* 1 x AGP 8X slot
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed AGP/PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 2 x Serial ATA 1.5 Gb/s connectors by NVIDIA nForce3 250, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD) and "Hot Plug" functions
* 2 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors by JMicron JMB363 (PCIE x1 interface), support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector (shared with 1 SATAII port), supports NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x WiFi header
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level Superior Audio (C-Media CM6501 Audio Codec with UAA architecture)
* Supports all features in Windows Vista Premium
* Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
* ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O Plus : 1 eSATAII port, 4 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.