Asrock A790GXH/128M Motherboard BIOS 1.70 Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock A790GXH/128M Motherboard BIOS 1.70
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenomв„ў FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Solid Capacitor for CPU power
3. AM3 CPU Ready
4. Supports CPU up to 140W
5. AMD 790GX + SB750 Chipsets
6. Supports AMD OverDriveв„ў with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
7. FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
8. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
9. Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (4 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 16GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports ATIв„ў CrossFireXв„ў and Hybrid CrossFireXв„ў
* Integrated 128MB side port memory for iGPU
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, orange @ x4 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1,RAID 5, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
* Supports HDCP function
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, OC DNA
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* 7.1 CH WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium Level HD Audio (VIAВ® VT1708S Audio Codec)
* WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.