Asrock A785GM-LE/128M Motherboard BIOS 1.30 for Windows Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock A785GM-LE/128M Motherboard BIOS 1.30 for Windows
1. Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
2. Supports AMD OverDriveв„ў with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
3. AMD 785G + SB710 Chipsets
4. FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
5. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
6. Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (2 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4200 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Integrated 128MB side port memory for iGPU
* Supports ATIв„ў Hybrid CrossFireXв„ў
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* Dual VGA Output options: DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* EuP Ready
* 5.1 CH WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium Level HD Audio (ALC662 Audio Codec).
* WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.