Asrock A780LM-S Motherboard BIOS 1.30 for Windows Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
Asrock A780LM-S Motherboard BIOS 1.30 for Windows
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenomв„ў FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
3. AMD 780G + SB710 / SB700 Chipsets
4. AM3 CPU Ready!
5. FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
6. Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533 (2 x DIMM slots) non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max. capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3200 graphics, DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports ATIв„ў Hybrid CrossFireXв„ў
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* Supports ASRock Instant Boot
* Supports Smart BIOS, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* 5.1 CH WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium Level HD Audio (ALC662 Audio Codec)
* WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point befoare installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.