Asrock A780FullHD Bios 1.00 Publisher's description
Asrock A780FullHD Bios 1.00
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenomâ„¢ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. Supports CPU up to 140W
3. Solid Capacitor for CPU power
4. AMD 780G + SB700 Chipsets
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated AMD RV610 graphics , DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Dual VGA Output: support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* Supports Smart BIOS
* 5.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC662 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* ASRock DVI I/O Plus: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 6 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.