Asrock A780FullDisplayPort BIOS 1.20 Publisher's description
Asrock A780FullDisplayPort BIOS 1.20
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. AMD 780G + SB700 Chipsets
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated AMD RV610 graphics , DX10 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 4.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Supports ATI Hybrid CrossFireX
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* Four VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI and Displayport
* Supports HDCP function to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock DisplayPort Card, 1 x DVI-to-HDMI converter
* ASRock 1394_DVI I/O Plus: 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 6 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.