ASRock A770CrossFire BIOS 1.00 Publisher's description
ASRock A770CrossFire BIOS 1.00
1. Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
2. All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
3. AMD 770 + SB700 Chipsets
* Supports CPU up to 140W
* FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066 with AM2+ CPU , and DDR2 800/667/533 with AM2 CPU, with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Supports ATIâ„¢ CrossFireX
* 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (green @ x16 mode, blue @ x8 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 10, and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock XFire Switch Card
* ASRock SPDIF I/O: 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 1 x eSATAII Port, 6 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.