ASRock 939SLI32-eSATA2 BIOS 1.40 Publisher's description
ASRock 939SLI32-eSATA2 BIOS 1.40
1. Socket 939 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
2. ULi M1697 + M1695
* Supports FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* Future CPU Port: Supports CPU upgrade from AMD K8 939-Pin CPU to AM2 940-Pin CPU through AM2 CPU Board (Optional)
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDR400, 4 DIMMs slots
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 2 full-bandwidth PCI Express x 16 slots
* 1 x PCI Express x 4 slot
* 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
* 4 ports of Serial ATA II 3.0Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD, and RAID 5), "Hot Plug" function, and 2 ATA 133 IDE ports
* 2 ports of eSATAII 3.0Gb/s (shared with 2 SATAII ports), and "Hot Plug" function
* 5.1 Channel with High Definition Audio
* Windows Vista Hardware Ready
* ASRock eSATAII+1394 I/O : 2 eSATAII ports, 1 x IEEE 1394 Port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.