Asrock 939SLI-eSATA2 Bios 1.50 Publisher's description
Asrock 939SLI-eSATA2 Bios 1.50
1. Socket 939 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
2. ULi M1697
* Supports FSB 1000MHz (2.0GT/s), Hyper-Transport Technology and AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
* Future CPU Port: Supports CPU upgrade from AMD K8 939-Pin CPU to AM2 940-Pin CPU through AM2 CPU Board (Optional)
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Supports Dual Channel DDR400, 4 DIMMs slots
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* PCI Express x16 slot for VGA interface
* PCI Express x 8 slot, to adopt 2nd PCI Express x 16 VGA card and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
* PCI Express x 1 slot
* 4 ports of Serial ATA II 3.0Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 0+1, JBOD and RAID 5, and "Hot Plug" functions, and 2 ATA 133 IDE ports
* 2 ports of eSATAII 3.0Gb/s (shared with 2 SATAII ports), support "Hot Plug" function
* 5.1 Channel with High Definition Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Windows Vista Hardware Ready
* ASRock eSATAII I/O : 2 eSATAII ports, 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.