Asrock 939N68PV-GLAN Bios 1.10 Publisher's description
Asrock 939N68PV-GLAN Bios 1.10
1. Socket 939 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
2. NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 630A MCP Chipsets
* Supports Dual Channel DDR400 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce7 Series (NV44) DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* NVIDIA PureVideo Ready
* Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5, JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* ASRock DVI/H I/O: 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.